Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I've Started a New(s) Site

Hey everybody.

So don't get me wrong, I love it here at Wednesday Afternoon Picnic. I fully intend to keep posting here. But I got this crazy idea that I would start a site where you could find the latest information about Japanese literary news. And I just couldn't get it out of my head. And I liked what I had going here so I didn't want to change it into something else. So I actually started a new site.

junbungaku.wordpress.com

That is going to be the news site. I want to do this seriously. Like I said, this is going to stay my personal blog. I'll still be posting little translations when I feel like it, doing little speculative analysis and reviews of books that I've read, all that sort of stuff. So don't worry. I'm not going anywhere.

Definitely check out the new site. I hope you'll find it super informative and interesting and you will love it and then everyone in the world will love it and I'll be super famous and fly around in jet planes all the time because I can. (Just kidding on that last part. That will never happen.)

Thanks for hanging around here! You'll still be hearing from me. But also, seriously, check out Junbungaku. I think it's going to be something really great.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the new site looks awesome! I subscribed to it and can't wait to read more.^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm glad to hear it! I hope you won't be disappointed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the look of the posts that are already there, I'm sure I won't be.^^ Your reviews are fun to read, and it's a nice change from browsing Japanese newspaper book review columns, in search of what to read/review for my J-lit blog, though I guess reading fiction is a distraction from studying for the JLPT N1 (as opposed to newspaper editorials which are more similar to the reading section, but can get monotonous), but it's a fun distraction.

    ReplyDelete