Saturday, May 15, 2010

Amazing Engrish Vol 2.

Been a little busy lately and haven't been able to focus on the blog. Please enjoy a few more Engrish-y things in the meantime. The first isn't really Engrish, but some excerpts from a strange, joke English language phrase learning book called warau eikaiwa. See for yourself.


I found all of the following on an ad outside a store on my way to taiko practice.
I didn't even know what "Sodality" was until I looked it up, basically a synonym for fraternity. It's not even in Firefox's dictionary files. And that second shirt is awfully aggressive/egotistical. UNFAILING SINCE BIRTH!!!!!GRAGHHGHG!

This may be my favorite. Amazing Time. Hopefulness.

And finally, I wanted to share this amazing advertisement that's everywhere in Tokyo right now.
(The answer, of course, is Emperor Palpatine. Silly Japanese people.)

No comments:

Post a Comment